Will I need another Visa to travel to Hong Kong and Macau?

About 170 countries/regions don’t require a visa for entry to Hong Kong & Macau. Please note that visiting Hong Kong or Macau is considered leaving China. You must obtain a multiple entry visa if you leave Mainland China to visit Hong Kong and Macau with the intention to re-enter the mainland before finally departing from China.

Please refer to these two websites for more information:

  • http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/visit-transit/visit-visa-entry-permit.html
  • http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html